Admission to the flagship programme of Indian schools like IIMs, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, MDI, NMIMS that do not consider GMAT score, require a very different preparation approach. For these institutes, we do not provide support for clearing the CAT/XAT exam but help those students that have an interview call from the Indian B-Schools.
Please note that Programmes like ISB PGP, IIMs exec-PGP, Great Lakes PGP, SP Jain exec-PGP that take admissions through GMAT route will be treated as global MBA programmes and their fees will be applicable accordingly.
This service includes:
- Essay review for the institute
- Profile review, including key achievements, awards etc
- Letters of recommendations, if applicable
- Group interview/discussion guidance
- Interview preparations (2-3 mock interviews)